Fashion | Life | Baby | Design

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Blue Sunset Look | Video

Hello Loves.
So I am so excited to be back with a video after being gone from YouTube for so long. I am happy to be back and start making more videos. For the fist video back, I wanted to play around with my Juvia's Place palette and put a crazy, fun look together.

I am absolutely obsessed with this palette. The colors are so bright and super pigmented and the best part about this palette was that it was super inexpensive. I believe the palette that I used in this video is on sale right now on their website for about $19.99 and it use to be $30. So make sure to go get your hands on it before it is gone.

Anyways, I really hope that you all enjoy this look and make sure to subscribe to my channel while you are there. Let me know what other future videos you guys would like to see.

See ya!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig