Fashion | Life | Baby | Design

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Liebster Award !


Hello Everyone!
I got nominated for a Liebster award, and the first time I wasn't able to do it because I was so busy
and totally forgot! But I wanna thank the lovely Kai and Xyza for nominating me! I really appreciate it!!

As most of you are aware, it's a Q & A  and it is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers on BlogLovin. Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs. 


The rules are very easy:


Tell 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you.
Choose 11 blogs you like and link them in your post.
Write 11 questions for these bloggers, so they can answer them.
Go to their page and let them know that you nominated them.

So I guess I will start with 11 random facts about myself :) 

1. I am Puerto Rican
2. I have a cross tattoo on my back
3. I am left handed
4. My favorite color is pink and coral.
5. I am a very shy person when I first meet people
6. I graduate in 2012
7. I love London and I want to move there even though I have never been :)
8.  Im really good at doing an Irish accent (thanks to Love/Hate the TV show)
9.  I owned a yellow convertible bug and it was STANDARD!! (her name was Tinker)
10. I love british TV shows! (pretty much all i watch)
11.  My dog is my baby

And since Kai was the one to nominate me last, I will answer her questions! 

1. If money were no issue, what would you do?
I would go on a shopping spree.. in New York
2. Favorite season? 
Winter
3. If you could only have one make up product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Urban Decay !
4. What is your favorite food?
Anything Italian 
5. Do you prefer heels, flats/sandals, or tennis shoes?
Some really nice heels!
6. Who have you learned the most from in life?
My Parents
7. Favorite music genre/song?
I listen to alot of different music!! but my favorite song ever is Shut it Down- Drake
8. Most used social media site? (aside from blog sites!)
Instagram :D
9. Do you speak another language? If so, which ones? If not, which would you choose?
I speak Spanish , but I wish I could speak French :)
10. Are you into sports?
Yes I LOVE sports. Tennis is my sport.
11. Favorite TV show/movie?
Favorite show is Downton Abbey



Alrighty! So my nominees are going to be the following!!
http://coffeewithkai.blogspot.com/
http://flowers-on-her-hair.blogspot.com/
http://cest-la-dee.blogspot.com/
giuliadilorenzo.tumbrl.com
http://missknightbeauty.blogspot.com.au
http://bloggerella115.blogspot.co.uk
http://beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk
afhblogging.blogspot.com
midwesternista.blogspot.com
300daysofengland.blogspot.com
sashabowmanshops.wordpress.com
And the 11 questions I have are these!!
1. What is your favorite beauty product?
2. What is your hobby? [ besides blogging :) ]
3.  Favorite color(s)? 
4. How did you decide you wanted to start blogging?
5. Who is the person you go to whenever you just need to talk?
6.  If you could travel to one place, where would you go?
7. Do you have any pets? If yes, how many and what are their names?
8. If you could meet someone famous who would you want to meet?
9.  Do you like to wear a lot of jewelry?
10.  Favorite designer?
11. If you could change something about the world, what would you change?
Well that was fun!! I hope that you all get involved and spread the Blog Love!
Thanks again if you nominated me :)






SHARE:

7 comments

  1. WOW thank you so much!! i will surely do this soon!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for nominaiting me :) xx

    beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me :)

    ~Abbie~ xx

    http://afhblogging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for nominating me i will participate xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig